As local dwellers in Burnaby BC who focus on blogging, we won’t waste our time by blogging about news that’s already circulating because news groups do a great job here with keeping us informed about local news.
However, when we come across news that is NOT circulating, usually small, positive news that is worth sharing just because it’s cool and neat, we’ll blog about them. You can find our blog on our home page or by clicking here.
If you have news that you would like to share with our community, please feel free to contact us and we’ll consider either writing up on the news or featuring a guest post by you!
Here is a list of 5 things we look for in a good news story:
- It’s locally relevant to the City of Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- It is positive and will leave people who read it feeling good about the world they live in.
- It is not click-bait designed to waste time or cause negative reactions just for the sake of more views.
- It is honest and not spreading misinformation. In other words it is a real story.
- It is something that most people can relate to in their lives.